I've never heard of CS causing a injured or "misbehaving" cell to revert back to a stem cell.
Can you direct me to sites, articles, studies, etc. that  support that?
Ron

Marshall Dudley wrote:

marmar...@bellsouth.net wrote:

<SNIP>
silver causes cells that are injured or misbehaving to revert back to stem cells, and then redifferentiate back to the proper cell types. This I believe is what when CS gets rid of cancer often the tumor does not die, it simply changes back to what it suppose to be (just like warts do).