marmar...@bellsouth.net wrote:

From: sol <sol...@sweetwaterhsa.com>

So EIS might actually be  helpful for a parietal lobe brain tumor in a
human? A very good friend of mine has just been diagnosed, don't know
yet if the tumor is malignant or not.

###### Hi Sol.  See -- this is what's confusing to me.  I don't see how Colloidal Silver can affect a tumor.  First of all, most tumors are encapsulated -- so how would the CS even reach what it needs to?  Second, silver is effective against viral, bacterial and protozoal cells.  Are tumors any of these?  Are the cells of a tumor actually comprised of these?  I don't think they are -- I think the cells are abnormally growing *normal* cells.  It's the abnormal growth that makes a tumor a tumor.  So what's there to be killed?  I dunno.  There are smarter people than me here on the list -- maybe someone else will know better.  I hope your friends tumor is not malignant.  MA

-- The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver. Instructions for unsubscribing are posted at: http://silverlist.org To post, address your message to: silver-list@eskimo.com Address Off-Topic messages to: silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com The Silver List and Off Topic List archives are currently down... List maintainer: Mike Devour