Dear Hanneke,

> ... My immediate thought was the
> BE unit (blood electrifier), CS and Vit C.. I am only at the very
> beginning of researching this condition and the retrovirus but would
> appreciate all and any input from those who have knowledge and
> experience with a possible protocol regarding this.

You're certainly on a good track with what you've got so far.

I wonder if a protocol with CMO might also help reverse some of the
damage?

There are also other things to think about, such as dental toxicity in
the form of amalgam fillings, pockets of infection, or other materials?
The kind of stress they create can easily manifest in just about *any*
pathology.

Overall health is as much a concern as the specific diagnosis.

I wish you success in your search. *You* are a dear friend as well.

Be well!

Mike D.