    From: Deborah Gerard
  Date: 02/10/07 17:32:19
  To: cs
  Subject: CS>topic of being hot

  While we are on the subject of heat. Winter does not really bother me at all.
I don't love it but it doesn't bother me like summer does. I dread summer like
others dread winter. Does anyone know of a herb or something that I could take
to help get thru the summer months?
  thanks so much in advance....debbie