Holy crow, girl, I hope you live way up North, you don't want to be where I
live, in Florida, alias the hinges of hell.
I spent 33 summers here until 4 years ago when we bought a motor home and now
spend all summer hanging out in Western N..C. where it is just lovely.  I hate
the heat too, and can't imagine how I stood it here all those years.  But the
older I get the harder it is to stand the cold, so I love it here in the winter.
I hope you can come up with a solution for your discomfort in the summer like I
have, I assume you have had your thyroid checked?
Nancy...

  -----
   Girl I wish that was what it is but I have been like this all my life, the
hot flashes I know what to take to deal with them but heat even the furnace
running drives me nuts I feel like I am suffocating....know how I heat my apt.?
with a hot air vaporizer and at night nothing....debbie or should I say hot
mama..haha