From: Deborah Gerard

Date: 02/10/07 17:32:19

To: cs

Subject: CS>topic of being hot

While we are on the subject of heat. Winter does not really bother me at all
 I don't love it but it doesn't bother me like summer does. I dread summer
like others dread winter. Does anyone know of a herb or something that I
could take to help get thru the summer months?

thanks so much in advance....debbie