Hi, your health problems sound just like mine. At first I thought you must be answering my last message to another person on Eskimo. I also have given up white flour, sugar, etc. Have been on a celiac diet for three years now, a very strict one. Have lost almost too much weight, I am 5 ft. 6 in. and weighed in at 111.8 lbs this morning. It has been suggested to me by "Ninety Plus" that I may need thyroid medicine, too. Haven't heard back from them since I managed to remember to take my temp before I got out of bed. Ruth

From Ruth Strackbein

From: <dbl...@cfl.rr.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: CS>topic of being hot
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 17:45:30 -0500

The best thing you can do to fix/prevent any health problems is what you are doing, change your eating habits. Get those veggies & fruit down everyday, give up white flour and sugar ( hard as heck for me as I am a chocolate freak) and oh, my gawd, eat very little if any red meat, I haven't gone that far but so far no health problems. Don't know if you are overweight but stopping sugar, snacks, bread, pizza, etc. will take weight of in no time. I went on the South Beach diet 2 years ago, lost 25 lbs and will stay on it for life, as I love wearing size 8 jeans, and it is also a very healthy eating regime. I understand that regulating the thyroid is a very tricky thing to get right, and many doctors don't even know how to read the results correctly, so hopefully your meds are going to work for you. As far as the inflammation, I have heard that CS mixed with DMSO, up to 30% is good for that, but guess it depends on where inflammation is and how difficult for the CS/DMSO to get to it. but something to think about.
Nancy...

Yeah my basel temp is 97 and I am on thryoid med. and I just started taking the Transfor Factor Plus...I know I have in the past shown sever inflamation going on so we'll see I just keep trying to detox and I do keep away from sugar, pop, junk....man I would hate Florida too...thanks so much debbie