Debie, can you be more specific when you say summer "bothers" you?  It bothers
me to but my boyfriend had hyperhydrosis and used to have to change his clothes
constantly because he would sweat to death.  Now he feels human again.  What
exactly about the summer, does it give you breathing problems, sweating
problems........ be more specific and perhaps I can help you.
  Doris

Deborah Gerard <devorah...@yahoo.com> wrote:
    While we are on the subject of heat. Winter does not really bother me at
all. I don't love it but it doesn't bother me like summer does. I dread summer
like others dread winter. Does anyone know of a herb or something that I could
take to help get thru the summer months?
  thanks so much in advance....debbie

  Have a burning question? Go to Yahoo! Answers and get answers from real
people who know.

Make free worldwide PC-to-PC calls. Try the new Yahoo! Canada Messenger with
Voice