Hi, Pat,

I use Whey and make a nice smoothie out of it. Add or subtract ingredients
you'd like to add to your diet. Using my blender I add 1/2 C milk, 1/2 C plain
yogurt, 1/2 C frozen blueberries, some banana, 1 T. coconut, whey, blend until
smooth. I occasionally try other frozen berries, sometimes add honey. For the
bananas, I cut them into smaller slices and put in freezer, so they are always
on hand.

You mention not liking milk, so find other liquids do you like, such as water,
orange juice or coconut milk. You'd then have to pick frozen fruits that taste
good with the liquid. If you search around the internet you'll find other
recipes for smoothies.

Hope this helps.

Take care,

Cindy