Nutritional and bakers yeast is used in the anti-candida mixes
because it takes up starch and sugar faster than candida can.
It's easily controlled in the bowel by pH and it rarely presents
a systemic hazard.

Here's a 2005 review that found just 92 documented cases in peer-
review, while candidasis is known to affect millions:
http://tinyurl.com/2z364n

Duncan