Hi Pat,

As long as we're mentioning milk substitutes, you might look at almond
milk. I've been using the Almond Breeze brand I can get from the health
food store and some groceries. I've found that their original flavor is
quite acceptable in taste. They also have chocolate and vanilla
flavors, which are pretty good, though stronger.

You might find it enough different from cows' milk to be good for you.

Be well,

Mike D.