Duncan,
I came across some NAC by Jarrow on sale and bought it ~ supposedly a
glutathione precursor as well  and a beneficial antioxident.  My question is
whether it would be advantageous to take it with the Whey, as I do  Alpha
Lipioc acid, DMAE and psychogenol.

Duncan Crow <duncanc...@shaw.ca> wrote: Dan, I use selenomethionine extracted
from yeast culture - some
yeast seleniums still have yeast but I don't think that's an
issue.

Dosage would be about 200 mcg for healthy people with extremely
low arsenic exposure gained mainly via their drinking water; in
illness and allowing for the arsenic, about double that, and at
1100 mcg daily viral load reduction and tumour shrinkage was
observed. It wasn't until adult subjects got 3200 mcg daily for a
year they started coming up with temporary fingernail
deformities, a toxic symptom. No other symptom was observed.

Again, this is a complement to undenatured whey, a pronounced
glutathione precursor.

Duncan

 wrote:
> >   I've ordered whey for my son and myself. How is it used? Neither of
> us like the taste of milk (unless I have chocolate chip cookies). Do you
> do it in a blender or can you just shake it? Mix with water? Can you mix
> chocolate syrup into it? It has to be tasty to someone used to a typical
> American diet or it will just be wasted.
> >
> > Pat

> > ______________
> > It's here! Your new message!
> > Get new email alerts with the free Yahoo! Toolbar.
> > http://tools.search.yahoo.com/toolbar/features/mail/
> >

> > --
> > The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver.

> > To post, address your message to: silver-list@eskimo.com
> >
> > Address Off-Topic messages to: silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com
> >
> > The Silver List and Off Topic List archives are currently down...
> >
> > List maintainer: Mike Devour

> > Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go to
> Yahoo! Answers.

Regards, Carol Ann ~
Reign of The Mayberry Machiavellis ends in 2008.

Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.