Dee:

The "no-yeast" rule in candidiasis diets is one of the candida
myths we've busted on the candidiasis yahoogroup that's easy to
check -- not only is the cell wall composition of yeast
practically the same as candida, which can't eat itself,
nutritional brewers/baker's yeast is commonly used as one of the
probiotics that outcompete candida.

Duncan