I would be interested in what all you have done, and how much is needed for the candida.

Also there is a possibility of cellular infection, with those reactions, not just candida. And from what I saw last night on genetically engineered food, it may be from consuming foods that have infections built into them.

On Apr 6, 2007, at 11:38 PM, sol wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: ruth strackbein [mailto:ruthstrackb...@hotmail.com]

  Naturally, I want
to look into any possible leads away from surgery.  Trouble is, I am
seriously milk intolerant, cant use yogurt. Did try homemade kefir from raw goat's milk and got diarrhea. Maybe your information would address those
kinds of issues. Thanks, Ruth

Ruth,

Sounds like lactose intolerance---If so you might have candidiasis, as has been mentioned before. I was extremely lactose intolerant for several years, but no longer have any lactose intolerance at all thanks to CS and Caprylic Acid and a low carb diet all of which I believe reduced my own candida problem. In my experience one really needs to get CS comsumption up to far greater quantities than you are currently able to take for it to help eliminate candida overgrowth. The fact that you experience a herx like reaction to incredibly small quantities of CS could itself indicate a serious candida overgrowth or other similar problem. With the problems you have described, it would seem to me to be a miracle if you did not have severe intestinal candida, or even systemic candida.
  Kefir or probiotics should be taken apart from CS by a couple hours.
Kefir is supposed to be great stuff, and I make it and take what I can gag down, but I just don't like it, even in smoothies. It did give me diarrhea at first, but I cut back, started with a very small amount, and worked up. I do like to eat the extra Kefir grains, even though I don't like the Kefir itself. I'm weird I guess.

sol

A foolish faith in authority is the worst enemy of truth.

Albert Einstein, 1901