On 10/22/06, Anna Taylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Ignoring the mass is only going to limit the potential of any idea.
People buy CD's, watch tv, download music, chat, read (if you're
lucky) therefore the only possible solution is to find a way to
integrate within the mass population.  (Unless ofcourse, the
scientific technological world really doesn't mean to participate
within the general public, I would assume that's a possibility.)

Then I think we should record some singularity music.

I'm moving to being a working DJ as a hobby, so if anyone can throw me
some danceable 130 bpm singularity songs that'd be great :)

This reminds me off talking with Ben about creating a musical
interface to Novamente. As soon as Novamente makes a hit tune, can
represent itself as a funky looking person  and dance suggestively,
you'll have legions of young fans (who will eventually grow up) and
you can use your signing deals to fund further AGI research!

[ Whether you tell people that Novamente is a human or not is another story ]

--
-Joel

"Wish not to seem, but to be, the best."
               -- Aeschylus