Hmmm, this is true. However, if these techniques were
powerful enough to design new, useful AI algorithms,
why is writing algorithms almost universally done by
programmers instead of supercomputers, despite the
fact that programmers only work twelve hours a day and
have to get paid?

 - Tom

http://v2.listbox.com/member/?&;