I was referring to Matt Mahoney, who said that you
could formally prove intelligence's unpredictability
and then cited a paper proving it so long as
"intelligence" really meant "algorithmic complexity".
To quote:

"We cannot rule out this possibility because a lesser
intelligence cannot predict what a greater
intelligence will do.  If you measure intelligence
using algorithmic complexity, then Legg proved this
formally.
http://www.vetta.org/documents/IDSIA-12-06-1.pdf";

 - Tom

http://v2.listbox.com/member/?&;