http://www.gravitybowl.com/Design_Images/3_CPU_Design.jpg,

http://www.fujitsu.com/img/EDG/product/asic/chip926.gif.

> ur a fucking idiot, I hope you will eventually be
> able to realize that. =|

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

Also, I clearly remember you going on an angry tirade
about operating systems, which not only had zero
information content, but was blatantly off-topic. Pot
calling the kettle black.

> I want you to go to amazon.com and get yourself a
> copy of the following
> books:
>
> 1. Computer organization and design: the
> hardware/software interface. I
> have the second edition. Read chapter 5. It's not
> the best book but it's
> commonly available...
>
> 2. Principles of Neural Science, again I have the
> second edition... I
> want you to read it cover to cover and skip only the
> chapters about
> biochemistry.
>
> Once you have done that, I'll welcome your input on
> my ideas. =|

So, let me get this straight... you seriously expect
me to spend $180 and several weeks reading books to
understand your sophisticated knockdown arguments.
What were they again? Oh, yeah, it went something
like:

"ur a fucking idiot,"

Real clever there.

> --