        From: Joshua Fox [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Sent: Monday, February 11, 2008 4:01 AM
 To: singularity@v2.listbox.com
 Subject: Re: [singularity] mass-market Singularity fiction

      A nice idea would be a "Bad Singularity Science" website along the lines
of  http://intuitor.com/moviephysics/ and
http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/movies.

 Like it or not, sci-fi is already the main gateway in making people aware
about the Singularity  ("Terminator!" "Matrix!") and this should be used to
educate.

 SIAI's "Three Laws" campaign http://www.asimovlaws.com was excellent, although
if we are to take the model of those sites, the style would be a bit more
entertainment-oriented (while still educating) .

 Joshua