Bump on this thread!!

We are still stuck with this problem despite many efforts to resolve it. We
don't have any idea on why can't polycom able to call cisco 7970G phone
connected on the same sipx server.
Both are collecting DHCP, DNS AND TFTP information on sipx server as well.

I have assigned g711ulaw as the default codec on both phones but makes no
difference. Though, I doubt this would be the culprit since cisco phone can
call polycom 650 without problem.

Any assistance will be very much appreciated.

Many thanks.

Rhon