On Thu, 2010-04-15 at 21:22 +0800, Rhon wrote:
> Bump on this thread!!
>
> We are still stuck with this problem despite many efforts to resolve
> it. We don't have any idea on why can't polycom able to call cisco
> 7970G phone connected on the same sipx server.
> Both are collecting DHCP, DNS AND TFTP information on sipx server as
> well.
>
> I have assigned g711ulaw as the default codec on both phones but makes
> no difference. Though, I doubt this would be the culprit since cisco
> phone can call polycom 650 without problem.
>
> Any assistance will be very much appreciated.

To debug this, you'll need to trace the message flow and see
what's going wrong.  See:

http://wiki.sipfoundry.org/display/xecsuserV4r0/Display+SIP+message+flow+using+Sipviewer

when you get the trace data, take a look at it using sipviewer
and/or post the trace with a description of your configuration
(identify components by IP address), what you were doing, and
which call in the trace you're talking about (by call-id or
frame number in the trace, preferably).