Ran sipxecs-setup-system but that does not delete all settings.
How do i do that the best way without reinstalling everything?

*Vänliga Hälsningar/Best Regards*

/Ola Samuelson
/

2010-04-15 22:35, M. Ranganathan skrev:
Not sure what is happening but I would venture to guess it might be
cured if you delete all your settings and start from scratch.

Ranga

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 4:17 PM, Ola Samuelson (Attendit AB)