+1 it is easier to have the system call you to record it directly so
you dont have to go to email, download it, then upload it again. It
would be nice if you could invoke it calling you from the UA (line)
instead of sipxconfig, making a computer unnecessary to record and
activate AA prompts. I just find the process "cludgy" with PC's
involved. Admin's have to "sit there" and wait for someone to do this
this so it can get into the system, which is not necessarily a good
use of time.