From: sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org
<sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org>
To: sipx-users <sipx-users@list.sipfoundry.org>
Sent: Fri Jul 02 15:03:58 2010
Subject: Re: [sipx-users] All phones expired after conf call

You know, I agree, never said I didn't and said several times, I don't work
on sipx day in and out like most of you here do.
I've been here for some time now, believe in this project and enjoy the
professionalism on this list.

Get's pretty weird when one starts feeling ostracized for making an error
now and then. Is that how people treat their co-workers that don't know
everything they do? No, everyone has different skill levels.

I believe it would have been much more appropriate to send a personal
message reminding me of the steps preferred instead of the way it's gone.
I'd love to move on and drop this and continue to feel positive about the
project and it's people.