> I too
> have noticed a couple of occasions when the one phone (and everything else)
> I have on the system stops working (idle display, cannot call any number,

Not sure when this started happening but it's definitely happening regularly
now. We thought it was just a phone problem so had been rebooting local phones
when they seemed to stop ringing.
After the conference call last week, all phones disconnected and as mentioned
before, we didn't have time to start taking snapshots, we needed the phones
online asap. What was frustrating is that we were in fact talking with a
company about using open source as a solution so nothing other than getting
things back online came into mind.

We wondered if it might be a make/model based problem but doesn't seem to be.
It's happened on three separate makes so far, plus remote phones seem to have a
similar problem.

Phones seem to disappear after at least one call has come in to them but we've
not confirmed this yet. It's pretty random so trying to catch a pattern.

> answers at the time because the snapshots were "inconclusive". The systems
> have since been replaced with another solution.
> These are the reasons I have been following your post, it kind of sounds
> familiar.

Interesting. I am more than happy to bring logs and other things to the table
but again, being a part time user of sipx, I could use a little hand holding,
input, what ever you've got that will ensure you get the right input from me.