From: Gary Luca Jr <garyluc...@gmail.com>
To: Tony Graziano <tgrazi...@myitdepartment.net>
Cc: sipx-users@list.sipfoundry.org <sipx-users@list.sipfoundry.org>
Sent: Wed Jul 14 19:42:05 2010
Subject: Re: [sipx-users] Polycom IP 430 won't register remotely

I'll check on the latency tomorrow as well. I have to imagine it's not bad
as both the main and remote offices are getting bandwidth through Verizon
and they are within miles of each other.

The outgoing proxy host name is a dynamic dns host (through no-ip.com).
There are no publicly resolvable SRV records. Only internal to the local LAN
(we run a single Server 2008 box for all domain services, including DHCP and
DNS). And I swear to god x-lite works with no problem.