Ok.  So.  I'm trying to remotely re-provision the phone and downgrade the
firmware.  I figured i'd try TFTP first since I know that works in the local
office.  So I forwarded port 69 on the local router to the internal IP of my
sipX.  Went into the network setup menu on the phone and defined "
myhostname.no-ip.org" as the boot server, using TFTP. I rebooted and I'm
getting an error that the phone can't connect to the boot server.  Any
ideas?

On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 6:39 AM, Tony Graziano <tgrazi...@myitdepartment.net