Just noticed that we are unable to make any outbound calls to toll free numbers
after this latest update.  We were able to on the previous version.  We are
using Voxitas as the ITSP.  Has anyone else seen this or tested TFN dialing
after the update?  Normal local and long distance phone calls are working.
Voxitas tells us that our From URI is incorrect, and we need to provide a
valid 10 digit number when dialing out to TFNs.  I'm not sure what that means
since our default caller id is set to with our valid main office number on the
gateway.  When we dial a TFN, after about 10s the display on the phone says
"disconnected, temporary failure".

Ly Tran