On 8/10/10 3:14 PM, Tran, Ly V. wrote:
Just noticed that we are unable to make any outbound calls to toll free numbers after this latest update. We were able to on the previous version. We are using Voxitas as the ITSP. Has anyone else seen this or tested TFN dialing after the update? Normal local and long distance phone calls are working. Voxitas tells us that our From URI is incorrect, and we need to provide a valid 10 digit number when dialing out to TFNs. I'm not sure what that means since our default caller id is set to with our valid main office number on the gateway. When we dial a TFN, after about 10s the display on the phone says "disconnected, temporary failure".
call a cell phone, see what shows up.
you use same gateway?
MY toll free provider wants 11 digits for TF numbers (10 for everything else... go figure)

(yes, I am violating my own rules. we are still running 4.2.0, and are awaiting 4.2.2 to fix some of the gremlins.)
THEN, post a sipxtrace!

definition of an upgrade: take old bugs out, put new bugs in.

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
o: 561-999-5000
> *| *SECNAP Network Security Corporation

   * Certified SNORT Integrator
   * Best in Email Security,2010: Network Products Guide
   * King of Spam Filters, SC Magazine 2008