From: Tony Graziano [mailto:tgrazi...@myitdepartment.net]
Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2010 7:02 PM
To: Tran, Ly V.
Cc: michael.scheid...@secnap.com; sipx-users@list.sipfoundry.org
Subject: Re: [sipx-users] Calling Toll Free #s failing after 4.2.1
Update

If your gateway is the same as your other calls, you should compare a
standard call with this one. The frame where the call is given to the
ITSP (frame 14) says:

INVITE sip:+18773669...@netlogic.net
<mailto:sip%3a%2b18773669...@netlogic.net> ;user=phone SIP/2.0

Call-ID: 94bc7610-c0a802f0-13c4-a882d-40e060bb-a8...@mydomain.com.0

CSeq: 1 INVITE

From: "sipxbridge" <sip:sipfoou...@netlogic.net
<mailto:sip%3asipfoou...@netlogic.net> >;tag=5577697804831999119

To: <sip:+18773669...@netlogic.net
<mailto:sip%3a%2b18773669...@netlogic.net> ;user=phone>

Via: SIP/2.0/UDP
24.153.175.204:5080;branch=z9hG4bKb5bb9d03eae14e51e9018f88d32dfb44393235

Max-Forwards: 70

P-Asserted-Identity: <sip:+19724717...@mydomain.com
<mailto:sip%3a%2b19724717...@mydomain.com> >

Contact: <sip:sipfoou...@24.153.175.204:5080;transport=udp>

Route: <sip:209.40.224.172:5060;transport=udp;lr>

Session-Expires: 1800;refresher=uac

Allow: INVITE,BYE,ACK,CANCEL,OPTIONS

Supported: timer

So the correct invite the carrier wants for a TFN is there (+1 and 10
digits):

Invite: INVITE sip:+18773669...@netlogic.net
<mailto:sip%3a%2b18773669...@netlogic.net>

From: "sipxbridge" <sip:sipfoou...@netlogic.net
<mailto:sip%3asipfoou...@netlogic.net> >

If a regular call shows the same thing then your carrier is toying with
you. I suspect it WILL show the same thing. Besides they ACK it and the
session tries to establish after that. It ultimately fails because of
frame 24:

Time: 2010-08-11T22:16:23.552000Z

Frame: 24 /tmp/trace.mRQ20821/_.sipxbridge.trace.xml:1369

Source: 209.40.224.172:5060

Dest: sipx.mydomain.com-sipXbridge

SIP/2.0 503 Service Unavailable

Via: SIP/2.0/UDP
24.153.175.204:5080;branch=z9hG4bK523b18e8a99e29f0969500b5d1ec1e44393235
;received=24.153.175.204