I am using the same gateway with Voxitas for local, LD and tollfree.  Because
they are using +1, I've set up the dial plan as you suggested to enable dialing
from the missed calls on the phone since the incoming caller ID shows +1 as
well.  I have a basic dial plan of 10 digits, 1 appended then the gateway adds
+.  So all calls made by the users are 10 digits on the phone (local, LD and
TFN). Results in dialing an external and mobile phone using different
iterations of the caller ID number on the gateway are quite strange.

+1XXXXXXXXXX - no caller id on external; cell phone says forwarded call and my
cell number shows as the incoming
  1XXXXXXXXXX - caller id shows truncated CompanyName and blank numbers on
external phone; cell phone does the same as above
    XXXXXXXXXX - same as above.

I notice that setting Caller ID for user does not over ride the Caller ID set
on the gateway anymore as well.  The majority of the phones are set to display
the main office number as caller ID.  A few individuals had their assigned DID
set as the caller id, but that's not working now.

Looking at the sipproxy.log, the invite is sip:NPANXXYYYY

What does the Call ID suppose to look like, mine shows
Call-ID: 94bbdfc0-c0a80148-13c4-eeb28-50c9fab8-ee...@mypbx.com
Ly Tran