On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 11:58 PM, Rene Pankratz
<rene.pankratz.l...@iant.de>wrote:

> Jim,
> yes we Tested the current version of VOP and those features are working
> fine with SipX 4.2.1.
>
> The only problem we see with VOP is that the CallerID is shown on the
> monitor but not on the phone that is ringing (You can use a telephone as
> "audiodevice" for VOP). This is really annoying when using DECT Handsets
> together with VOP, because you cannot see who calls you when you are not on
> your desk.
>
> But in general this is a really huge operator panel that works really
> great. As far as I can remember you can download a trial version of VOP.
>
> René

Thanks.

I was actually speaking specifically about park monitoring.  If this works
well, it will go along way towards providing a way to monitor Parks w/o
actually doing monitored BLF on the phones.  This has been very problematic
in sipXecs.

I plan on testing with a CX200 so the CallerID won't be an issue.  Hopefully
this will make for a nice attendant station.  I'll let you know how well it
all tests out.

-Jim