Spa2102 works fine with Sipx, once you make a minor fix to sipx's default
config file (See http://track.sipfoundry.org/browse/XX-7534).  All config
options seem to be supported by the Sipx GUI.  But I can send you a copy of a
config file if you feel it would be helpful

I have 25 spa2102 working well on my network.  The only problem I have is that
I haven't been able to get voicemail notification stutter tones to work.  It
fails authentication when it tries to subscribe for these notifications with
Sipx.

If you manage to figure that one out, please let me know.

Jeff