I think VOP uses the same method (RFC4235), so it monitors the park
extension via the same method, via the RLS server. It is the same method you
use on a polycom phone today with the current implementation of park server.

On Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 9:24 AM, Jim Canfield <jcanfi...@emstar.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 11:58 PM, Rene Pankratz <
> rene.pankratz.l...@iant.de> wrote:
>
>> Jim,
>> yes we Tested the current version of VOP and those features are working
>> fine with SipX 4.2.1.
>>
>> The only problem we see with VOP is that the CallerID is shown on the
>> monitor but not on the phone that is ringing (You can use a telephone as
>> "audiodevice" for VOP). This is really annoying when using DECT Handsets
>> together with VOP, because you cannot see who calls you when you are not on
>> your desk.
>>
>> But in general this is a really huge operator panel that works really
>> great. As far as I can remember you can download a trial version of VOP.
>>
>> René
>

> Thanks.
>
> I was actually speaking specifically about park monitoring.  If this works
> well, it will go along way towards providing a way to monitor Parks w/o
> actually doing monitored BLF on the phones.  This has been very problematic
> in sipXecs.
>
> I plan on testing with a CX200 so the CallerID won't be an issue.
> Hopefully this will make for a nice attendant station.  I'll let you know
> how well it all tests out.
>
> -Jim

Why do mathematicians always confuse Halloween and Christmas?
Because 31 Oct = 25 Dec.