Okay,

NexVortex "looked" into it, and even "opened" a ticket with their underlying
carrier.  Both of them said "It is with Verizon".  I opened a ticket with
Verizon just for a paper trail and they opened at ticket with Level Three.
NexVortex was not responding with a 200 OK within the 40ms time required.
They have now resolved the issues and calls are going through.  Just thought
I would give you all an update.

Bryan

--
-Bryan Anderson