On 4/11/11 3:03 PM, Tim Byng wrote:
Possibly related, I also get the following email from sipxecs about twice a week:

    The ITSP Account 'voip.ms <http://voip.ms>' disallowed an
    operation because of Authentication failure.
    Suggested Resolution: Check your ITSP Account domain and password
    and restart the SIP Trunking service.

Exactly 10 minutes later I get another email saying it has recovered.

I have seen the same thing, and they claim its on my side.. (sipx, firewall, etc).

just set yourself up for ip based authentication (you will need to translate inbound port 5060 from voip.ms to port 5080 on sipx)

problem solved.

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
o: 561-999-5000
>*| *SECNAP Network Security Corporation

   * Best Intrusion Prevention Product, Networks Product Guide
   * Certified SNORT Integrator
   * Hot Company Award, World Executive Alliance
   * Best in Email Security, 2010 Network Products Guide
   * King of Spam Filters, SC Magazine