If it were me, and it's not I would prefer to use the template for
bandwidth.com and simply edit the gateway names...

Tony Graziano, Manager Telephone: 434.984.8430

LAN/Telephony/Security and Control Systems Helpdesk: Telephone: 434.984.8426

sip: helpd...@voice.myitdepartment.net

Helpdesk Contract Customers: http://support.myitdepartment.net

Blog: http://blog.myitdepartment.net

Linked-In Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/ tony-graziano/14/4a6/7a4