What's the trick to getting spark to connect to the sipx integrated openfire
server? :)
One can use the IM user ID as name/password which doesn't work.
Not sure if one can use the sipx account but that doesn't work either.

All I find on the net is one question from someone saying they used to be able
to connect to sipx's openfire server but no longer can using client 2.60/2.6.2.
I have also tried the IP, the host/domain and of course, SRV meaning domain
only.

Mike