What Tony said...

You're making life way too difficult for yourself.  Just put the ZIP files
in the Device files page (devices menu) and activate them.

If you run into trouble activating them at this point it's because you have
leftover files left in the ftfp folder.  I'd just wipe the files in that
folder, then activate the new firmware and then send all phone profiles.

Mike

On Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 5:23 PM, Tony Graziano <tgrazi...@myitdepartment.net
> wrote:

> DO_NOT_DO_THAT.
>
> Sipx has a way to auto provision. USE SIPXCONFIG. USE THE WIKI.
>
> Create a new bundle, and deactivate any polycom bundles you have. UPLOAD
> the UNZIPPED files from polycom to the bundle, activate and let the phone
> pick it up by itself. Stop manually doing stuff it won't really get you
> where you want to be. YOU CANNOT CHANGE AN ACTIVATED BUNDLE. YOU CANNOT
> CREATE A BUNDLE MANUALLY. There is a database which triggers the phone
> configs to pick this stuff up.
>
> I don't think you want to do this a third time.
>
> Create bundle in sipxconfig. upoload bootrom 4.3.1, firmware 3.2.6 (split)
> (already zipped). Activate. Reboot a phone.
>

> On Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 5:22 AM, Tommy Laino <tomla...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> OK well first let me explain what I did and maybe this will
>> make sense.  I downloaded the "firmware" for 3.2.6 but in
>> reality what I did was download the firmware labeled
>> "updater". That FW was pushed to the phone and since then it
>> has not worked.
>>
>> I downloaded FileZilla and put the correct firmware and
>> bootrom versions in to the directory file. I can see the
>> phone connect to the FTP server but then immediately
>> disconnects. Below is the logs from the FTP server

> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> Tony Graziano, Manager
> Telephone: 434.984.8430
> sip: tgrazi...@voice.myitdepartment.net
> Fax: 434.465.6833
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> Linked-In Profile:
> http://www.linkedin.com/pub/tony-graziano/14/4a6/7a4
> Ask about our Internet Fax services!
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
> LAN/Telephony/Security and Control Systems Helpdesk:
> Telephone: 434.984.8426
> sip: helpdesk@voice.myitdepartment.**net<helpd...@voice.myitdepartment.net>
>
> Helpdesk Customers:
> http://myhelp.myitdepartment.**net<http://myhelp.myitdepartment.net>
> Blog: http://blog.myitdepartment.net

Michael Picher, Director of Technical Services
eZuce, Inc.

300 Brickstone Square****

Suite 201****

Andover, MA. 01810