did you check tracker?

IMHO, you can setup the fanciest outbound faxing solution on the market and
90% of your users will still print out things and walk up to a fax machine
so that they get things out in the order they want and they don't trust the
fax server to do it.

Inbound is a whole different ball of wax though.

Mike

On Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 9:26 PM, m...@grounded.net <m...@grounded.net>wrote:

> So is there an existing place to vote for this?
> Does anyone else want to see this in sipx?
>

> On Sat, 14 Apr 2012 09:07:03 -0400, Gerald Drouillard wrote:
> > On 4/13/2012 8:20 PM, m...@grounded.net wrote:
> >> I believe I saw a thread a while back where someone was asking about
> >> sending faxes. Some searching shows that some have asked but that there
> >> are no plans.
> >>
> >> Is this still the case or are others interested in this? Even a shared
> >> outgoing account as a 'group' would be so very welcome and would
> >> instantly eliminate our having to use additional hylafax/avantfax
> servers
> >> just for this function. It would be way nicer to be able to tell
> >> potential customers that everything can be done from the one system.
> >>

> > We recently had an install that was a heavy hylafax user with usb
> > modems.   We are now using sipx for receiving faxes and hylafax for
> sending.
> >
> > http://www.drouillard.biz/blog/sipxecs-hylafax-and-t38modem/

Michael Picher, Director of Technical Services
eZuce, Inc.

300 Brickstone Square****

Suite 201****

Andover, MA. 01810