I'm not sure what there is to 'get'. I thought the point of the wiki was to explain how to set things up. I was directed to the Bria page on the wiki when asked about Bria and iphone (the page even mentions iphone...). However, the info there has nothing to do with Bria on iphone. I was offering to provide clarification for others so they are not confused when they look at the wiki page and then look at the iphone settings and see little or no overlap.

You guys on the sipX team have done a great job and have produced and continue to produce a great open source product, but more times than not you guys take a programmers view of things instead of a users view. This is what make the difference between products that go on to be great and widely embraced and products which are great functionally, but are never embraced by the masses (or products which people are forced to use, but hate using). Why do you think Apple has boat loads of cash on hand in a down economy even though they do not own the lion share of either the desktop or server market? It is because they focus on the user and make it easy for them to get done what they need to get done. The iphone revolutionized the smart phone market. Why? They did not have any new wiz-bang feratures (they actually had less), but they focused on the user and made it easier to use. Everyone else has been playing catch up (yes, you can argue that certain Andriod devices are better, but they followed iphone).

Explain everything, teach people, give people more info then they need....

I've seen so many technically good products go down the toilet because the programmers could never see things from a users perspective. They turned their noses up at them instead. And in return? The users went somewhere else and the project died.

Just my ten cents. The rant is over and everyone can beat me up now.

Stiles