Cisco had done some work on this but I'm not sure it's current state in
their routers (
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/solutions_docs/voip_solutions/CAC
.html#wp941119).

There's also a RFC that's being worked on around this.
http://tools.ietf.org/search/rfc5865

Some day...  some day...

Todd can keep tweaking me in the mean time :-)

Mike

On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 3:49 AM, Todd Hodgen <thod...@frontier.com> wrote:

> Ah, but that is why we have Mike.  Those complicated systems need a top
> notch Engineer, Author and just all around fast driver to show them how to
> correctly engineer the goezinda' and goezoutta' of the network.   What's
> that line - we don't need no stinkin' CAC, we got Mike to watch our BACK.
>
> I agree, Nirvana is always great, and I'm sure the developers would love to
> have someone create the solution and donate it to the project.  In the
> meantime, we cobble together with what we have like everyone else, and make
> fun of good ol' Mike.
>
> Cheers!

Michael Picher, Director of Technical Services
eZuce, Inc.

300 Brickstone Square****

Suite 201****

Andover, MA. 01810