> I understand not having time to implement all the extra features folks
> are suggesting, but i don't think you can leave it half done.  It
> seems you have to back-out the buttons but again, maybe I'm missing
> something.
>
> I am thinking to design the three options as follows
1. Empty value - persisted policy in a global setting as George suggested -
fields will be blank
2.Default value - persisted policy, and the user will enter what default
values would like for voicemail pin or password - these values will be
persisted as well in global settings
3.Random value - persisted policy, will not be present in sipxecs, but only
for openuc

Please let me know if this would work
Thanks,
Mircea