I built a centos 6.3 server, added the sipxecs repo, installed from repo and
everything went fine.

Searched for info on backing up a 4.2.0 server and restoring it on a new 4.6.0
server and found plenty of problems and pretty much only one solution mentioned
by Tony about not including the superadmin account when restoring.

Other than more questions, there doesn’t seem to be much info out there on how
to regenerate the superadmin account password on 4.6.0. All of the posts I’ve
come across relate to older systems so none of the commands are the same.

Does anyone know how to set a new password for superadmin other than hacking
the database table itself?