I'm am not sure restoring  a 4.20 system to 4.6 would be advisable. I doubt
anyone is testing anything other than 4.4(latest) > 4.6(latest).

Perhaps you can create a 4.2 system and restore to that and update to 4.4
to grab a valid backup from.

--

Using or developing for sipXecs from SIPFoundry? Ask me about sipX-CoLab
2013!