From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of B. Erdelyi
Sent: Friday, January 27, 2006 11:55
To: sisuite-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: RE: [Sisuite-users] Problem with mkautoinstallcd tmpfs

I tried that in the beginning but encountered some issues with the NICs, which I need to resolve.  I figured I will work on that later once I determined that systemimager is the solution we are looking for.  Incorrectly I assumed that for the evaluation I could just make a quick install CD and be done with it (where it boots from would be immaterial).

I may end up resolving the PXE issue and try it that way.  First, I will try once more via the autoinstall CD.

However, am I missing something here?  Wouldn’t it have the same problem of creating a tempfs on the target of the proper size?  I guess you are saying that the configuration for PXE based boot would likely work correctly.