Hi Bernard,

I modified the si_mkautoinstallcd script by replacing the $append_string variable with “tmpfs_size=1G tmpfs_nr_inodes=1000”.  This worked correctly and inserted the correct APPEND line in the syslinux.cfg file generated on the CD.

However, the same problem still happens with tmpfs being created at a size 452788K (as per df) exactly as before, hence still getting the 99% full error.  It seems that tmpfs_size is not being passed on to the mount tmpfs command at all during the autoinstall process.  This is falling out somewhere else in the process.

As requested here is the output from ‘rpm –qa | grep systemimager’:

systemimager-common-3.6.3-1

systemimager-server-3.6.3.-1

systemimager-i386boot-standard-3.6.3-1

Thanks,