It will be visible to anyone else running the plug-in too, as long as
they are authorised to connect to the remote machine. Of course that
means that everyone viewing needs a chunk of bandwidth, so for more
than just a small group, or on the local network, you'll want to use a
VNC reflector between it and the clients (similar to what you would
already do with streaming server for a video stream). Otherwise you'll
most likely soon saturate an upstream DSL connection or whatever. Once
the client supports it, any authorised viewer will also be able to
control the remote machine through it too.

The video was done to go with the article at http://bit.ly/xJK9B where
I talk a bit about the VNC/plug-in stuff in the second half, if you
want to skip the boring bits about me LOL

Aimee.

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/SLDev