On Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 7:52 AM, Aimee Trescothick <
aimee.trescoth...@gmail.com> wrote:

> It will be visible to anyone else running the plug-in too, as long as
> they are authorised to connect to the remote machine.

Oh but we can't do that. That exposes the private network address of remote
connectors to the person running the plug-in host. We need to have LL proxy
the plug-in stream, to hide the addresses of other people from other people.

(Sorry, I got that notion stuck in my head a while back when people were
ranting about the dangers of http texture.)
http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/SLDev