On Tue, 5 Jan 2010 09:12:14 -0500, "Laurence Brickner"
<brick...@hughes.net> wrote:

> Any ideas?  Should I abandon the last release and start working from
Trunk?
> Should I join the Foreign Legion?

just a thought, not directly tied to your personal issue:

1. we know in the next few months we will have a new viewer

2. we actually don't know what that viewer will be about

3. yesterday, LL's CEO hinted to a "renewed focus on
opensource development", whatever that means.

so - in general, I think this may not be the best time
to dive deep into viewer development, as too much things
*could* heavily change for us in the few upcoming months.

this said, feel totally free to ignore this advice, as I
know that playing&hacking with code may be delightful and
instructive even when it doesn't directly lead anywhere.
:)

opensource obscure
--
HTTP-In at play: http://slurl.com/secondlife/LOL/12/34/56